Albers Cutlery Company

O

Ooo! I have one that you don't have! Will sell it for the low price of $400. :D

20210122-124637.jpg

I do have that one - it is the one on the very left end. The pic doesn't show its Micarta-ness very well. I also have the Beaver Tail which I don't have included in this pic - I need to take a new family photo.

I have been considering getting a second one in Micarta though - I have a re-cover project in mind - will you take $40? (showcasing the flip side of the flipper issue - lowball offers :D)

All these beautiful covers, but the blue rope bone....Rabia.gif
Been trying to get one of those since the Red Trouts :)

Reactions: AnW
All these beautiful covers, but the blue rope bone....View attachment 1496158
Been trying to get one of those since the Red Trouts :)

Honestly, I don't think anyone does jigged bone covers better than Eric. I've got a basket weave Red Trout that is also very cool! I missed the Blue Bone from his last drop, but was lucky to get this one in a trade with another BF member.

xYGdxEN.jpg

Honestly, I don't think anyone does jigged bone covers better than Eric. I've got a basket weave Red Trout that is also very cool! I missed the Blue Bone from his last drop, but was lucky to get this one in a trade with another BF member.

xYGdxEN.jpg
Those are pretty cool too bmwrider.gif
I could live with one :D

Reactions: AnW
I’ve tried numerous times to sign up for the mailing list in the website. I am not sure it’s working. I get no indication that my email address has been added. I hit submit and the field just turns blank

I’ve tried numerous times to sign up for the mailing list in the website. I am not sure it’s working. I get no indication that my email address has been added. I hit submit and the field just turns blank

It doesn't seem to send a notification that you have signed up. First email I got after signing up was to let me know that there were knives for sale on his site.

xYGdxEN.jpg
Is his jig bone in-house ? I assumed he outsourced to something like Culppers

as i recall the blue jigged at least was left over from early production (at Canal Street?).
I'm sure Eric can fill us in when he gets a spare moment Oscar.gif
I seem to remember something about Schrade having the blue rope bone, but that Schrade went under before any of it got used. Then Canal Street got it somehow. Don't bet any money on this.

Time to go back to school gang....

Let me help out
Now who was the President of Canal Street...
And where was he a President of a knife company prior...
And that same company produced a series of knives commemorating a 100 year anniversary with the blue rope jig bone being one of them..
And yes it was used..

Back