ALICE Frame bags?

Aside from the standard ALICE packs, what are my options for ALICE-compatible packs, pouches, etc? I want to use ALICE frames as the base for my SHTF/bushcraft/hiking rigs, but I haven't found much in the way of alternative packs or pouches. I also haven't the slightest idea how exactly the ALICE pouches and packs mount, or much about the ALICE frame at all, to be honest.
Is there a website on the ALICE system? Tutorials?
Thanks in advance.

The blackhawk Ruck Pack uses an Alice frame, kidney pad and shoulder straps. I got the Ruck Pack Kit which inclides the frame and such. It's packed right now as a Winter 72 hour kit. In the spring I'll move the frame over to my Medium Alice pack for lighter weight over nighters and 2 night trips.

Alice equipment including a webbed belt, butt pack and Y-harness or H-harness use Alice clips to hold things together. In other words the buttpack attaches to the webbed belt via alice clips, ammp pouches clip to the belt or to a pack with alice clips. It's a modulare and rugged system, but kind of heavy compaired to modern backpacking packs. My Blackhawk Ruck is 9.5lbs with the two removable pouches, is 6,000 cu/in and can handle up to 100lbs. Thats better then a lot of hunting packs that I've seen.

Along with my Alice pack and Blackhawk ruck, I use a Surplus Webbed belt, buttpack, H-harness, Canteens and Canteen pouches and M-16 mag pouches to carry light loads. Sometimes I've used this setup for overnight trips and as a BoB. It's my standard Day hike setup. If you can find a copy of the Alice gear manual from the 70's (mine is from 1974) it will have lots of info on seting up at attaching things to the gear.

Get an Alice pack with frame for cheap or another compatible bag and the options to customize it are many! If you have more questions, feel free to ask or email me.

Stan, Mystery Ranch is coming out with a large patrol ruck for a SOCOM soliciatation that looks a lot like a large ALICE but with Mystery Ranch bells and whistles. If you like the MALICE, you will like this one. John

Sorry I'm late to this one, if you're still looking.
Mystery ranch(makes a ruck bag that will fit a STD frame, as well as the NICE frame, which is an incredible upgrade to the ALICE system)
High speed gear Inc. The trash bag, and he ALIPAD
Tactical assault gear, mountain ruck
Tactical tailor( been doing it the longest AFAIK, will mod an existing Ruck or they build them from scratch)
BDS tactical
Spec ops used to make an ALICE type bag, not sure if they do anymore, but it would be your lowest cost option

Those are the ones I know about, a buddy of mine just went through a big training evolution using the tactical assault gear mountain ruck, I'll ask him what he thought of it

Back