All about Bucklites and Selector's & 110's & 112's LTs and Slims ...

What took ya so long Armand, there's a bunch more available now. lol

I've had it for a while I got number 52 and number 100. I gave number 100 to Harold. I got the smoke jumper and the one from Wally World. Never got the first clip point yet. I've been working on a collection of knives. Figured I can get these new ones later. Now I need to get a 112 LT.

82FADAC8-BED9-431D-B3E4-306AA512EA1F.jpeg One of the 10 options in the old Selector series is the saw. It has a reverse hollow grind to make it narrower at the spine than at the teeth. This helps keep the blade from binding in the cut. The blade is quite short owing to the lack of space at the butt end of the handle. The spring and spring holder are in the way.

View attachment 1102408 One of the 10 options in the old Selector series is the saw. It has a reverse hollow grind to make it narrower at the spine than at the teeth. This helps keep the blade from binding in the cut. The blade is quite short owing to the lack of space at the butt end of the handle. The spring and spring holder are in the way.

tiguy7, Thanks for sharing your Selector's on Bucklites-and-Selectors thread...
Now we can all see how the selectors work... ITE

A6D249EB-3899-4672-B46C-71D8C0FD8E28.jpeg 2F4476F8-F04B-4FF8-90AD-3A2D66C4A462.jpeg This is a Model 428 Selector. It is set up with 2 blades. The left blade is a non-removable, non-lockable clip point.The right blade slot will accept any of the original Selector blades. The blades that were designed for this Model have their nail nicks on the “wrong” side. Wrong in the sense that in a single slot Selector Model, they would be more suitable for a left handed user.

Here's a 429 Selector...

ibHHQj2.jpg

4rDCqwo.jpg

:)

The important thing about the 112 'Father's Day Buildout ' is there was only 190 across all colors..I know the 110 version colors were made just for this sale but not how many. No box came for either one..

Back