All Available!!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Four available knives finished today gentlemen. We'll go smallest to largest here.

First up, a sweet Shadetree green burlap Hiking Buddy from 5/32" thick spalted 01 steel. Its got natural canvas micarta liner pins and bullseye filler. I even have a Fiddleback Pocket sheath with the metal clip made up for it if you'd like. $230 shipped with JRE. $265 shipped with a Fiddleback Sheath.

20101201100_3386-vi.jpg

20101201100_3387-vi.jpg

Next we have a Bushfinger. The blade here is etched 5/32" thick 01 steel. The handle is Shadetree black burlap micarta with nat can mic liner, pins and bullseye filler. Again, I have a Fiddleback pocket sheath for this if you so choose. $240 shipped with a JRE sheath, $275 shipped with a Fiddleback Sheath.

20101201100_3381-vi.jpg

20101201100_3384-vi.jpg

20101201100_3385-vi.jpg

And finally we have two Fiddleback Camp Knives available today! These are hand rubbed and deep etched. 5/32" thick 01 steel with full height convex grinds. The blades on these is 6.75" with an OAL of 12.5". Big hand filling handles of Shadetree over black linen micarta, and Shadetree over hunter orange G-10. Pins are black fiberglass, and bullseye filler is black. I have a Fiddleback sheath for one of these ($75). The knives are $450 shipped.

20101201100_3368-vi.jpg

20101201100_3369-vi.jpg

This orange combo is going to get done a LOT.

20101201100_3374-vi.jpg

20101201100_3375-vi.jpg

20101201100_3373-vi.jpg

beautiful work as usual Andy..:eek: i am loving those camp knives man..:thumbup::thumbup: and the hiking buddy's too...:D

Let the feeding frenzy begin! Nice work Andy. I'm still holding out for a Runt :) And Maybe a machette.

That burlap and orange Camp Knife is killing me. I must, MUST, hold out for a machete and CPM ladyfinger though... I guess it goes without saying that the others in this batch look incredible too!

I'm loving EVERYTHING! :thumbup:

That Bushfinger is right up my alley :thumbup: :) I'm going to be ridiculously envious of whoever picks that up.

Vavavavoom!!!!! If it weren't so close to Christmas, you'd just have sold two or three right now.

those are gorgeous Andy, that damn orange combo on the camp blade is screaming my name... unfortunately I just exhausted my knife budget til after Christmas ;)

That burlap and orange Camp Knife is killing me. I must, MUST, hold out for a machete and CPM ladyfinger though... I guess it goes without saying that the others in this batch look incredible too!

I spoke to Aldo today, and I've got the CPM coming. .103 thick and .140 thick. I was going to use the .103's on the ladyfingers.

Those Camp Knives are beautiful Andy, and that Shadetree H.B. is awesome!!

Well I would say that mist just pm'ed you about that burlap HB, which I am still going to hold out for a bolstered model, I know that one has got to be coming. Nice work on those camp knives, Andy I like that orange combo. BTW it has been almost 3 hours and that BF is still available. Where are all the guys that were screaming that they wanted one, here it is!!

Well I would say that mist just pm'ed you about that burlap HB, which I am still going to hold out for a bolstered model, I know that one has got to be coming. Nice work on those camp knives, Andy I like that orange combo. BTW it has been almost 3 hours and that BF is still available. Where are all the guys that were screaming that they wanted one, here it is!!

You are right I did.

But got an answer that leaves that one still available :thumbup: :)

They probably just got off work and are now stuck in traffic lol.

I'm with you. I want a wood handle, bolster HB.

Yeah, that orange combo Camp Knife really is too cool for school.

[...]BTW it has been almost 3 hours and that BF is still available. Where are all the guys that were screaming that they wanted one, here it is!!

I'm still saving up for my Hunter, but had I more cash, that Bushfinger would have been mine :cool::D

The orange combo Camp is fantastic - I love the etching every time you do it!

G'day Andy

I spoke to Aldo today, and I've got the CPM coming. .103 thick and .140 thick. I was going to use the .103's on the ladyfingers.

That's good news :D

P.S. Just in case I haven't already mentioned it, I'm looking for a convex grind & not a scandi grind on the ladyfinger :thumbup:

Kind regards
Mick :D

Last edited:
wow beautiful knives :thumbup:, the dyed burlap is really starting to grow on me. If i hadn't already got a camp chopper that brown / orange combo would be on the list.

Back