All Color Versons for NEW WE Knife "Saakshi” 👍🏻

I'm tempted to buy another Saakshi as i really like this knife but i've seen a couple of pics with voids in the CF, how does this marbled carbon ages ?

Unfortunately, this knife popularity isn't on par with the elementum's, so there isn't many scales options (micarta or gmascus could be nice..)

I'm tempted to buy another Saakshi as i really like this knife but i've seen a couple of pics with voids in the CF, how does this marbled carbon ages ?

Unfortunately, this knife popularity isn't on par with the elementum's, so there isn't many scales options (micarta or gmascus could be nice..)

While the profile is a little different, this knife fills the same kind of EDC slot as the Elementum does for me. Getting silly with my EDC rotation, doing theme days, and posting on IG; I really haven't spent much carry time with the Saakshi. Maybe I'll carry my wood swap for Wooden Wednesday tomorrow. 😜

I've handled a couple of the CF models. Voids can happen with this material but it's usually not a big deal. If you are concerned, order one from a dealer with a good return policy. Coincidentally, I've been thinking about putting my CF model up for sale. It's now a customized "full blackout" with Skiff Bearings. Here it is with its partner. (Don't mind the fuzz from my cotton cloth.)

6sH7Wp3.jpg

Weird seeing liner-lock WEs. Not really a fan of the exposed liners either…

Reactions: T2c
Love the liner lock Saakshi. For some reason it just works for me. I have two versions (wood & Jade), but really want the one with blue liners. Someday.

Back