Recommendation? All compression lock models

Is there a short list of all current models with compression lock? So far I'm liking the P3 but I want to see if there's another one that checks off even more of the boxes. If it includes the current options/variations and approximate pricing, that would be great!
THANKS!

Paramilitary 2, Shaman, Rhino, Sliverax Caribbean, Lil Native, Kapara off the top of my head. Many of the newer models (some even unreleased) have the compression lock.

Lil Native!!!

Mantra 3 should be similar to Sliverax.
Weak detent and not as smooth due ball bearings.

PM2 if you like something bigger

Upcoming Amalgam and Smock. The ATR and ATR 2. Lil' Temperance.

BHQ has a feature to let you search by Lock Type.

Hard to say for sure if it's 100% complete; and there's duplication for every handle, steel, color etc. But fwiw.

Also, Superleaf and Superhawk that are discoed. I believe the Salsa too.

BHQ has a feature to let you search by Lock Type.

Hard to say for sure if it's 100% complete; and there's duplication for every handle, steel, color etc. But fwiw.

^This.

Or try knifecenter, where you can narrow the search down to only Spyderco folders with the compression lock that are currently in stock. That gives 40 items and yes - some of them are variants of the same model.

Thanks Guys for your help. I missed the option to limit selections by lock type but when i apply that - and my price range, I'm still liking the the para 3's specs the most. What do you think of the sprint run for $150?

dxdv3Xt.jpg

I’m in the “Compression Lock” club in a big way. Love the design and really appreciate that my fingers are not in the blade path on closing....Really converted my thoughts on Spyderco after picking up the BHQ 4M Para 3 in the summer.

I’m in the “Compression Lock” club in a big way. Love the design and really appreciate that my fingers are not in the blade path on closing....Really converted my thoughts on Spyderco after picking up the BHQ 4M Para 3 in the summer.

Nice! I would have went for that one. I felt like a dumbass for using Amazon when it didn't actually ship from White Mountain but Amazon shipped me a perfect example - and they even respected the Spyderco box! It's a keeper.

Back