• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD: 110, 112 MagnaCut stealth runs, Demko MG AG20S

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
All NIB and unused. Priced at cost + fees + shipping. The Demko was part of my quest for a midtech folder for EDC that was ultimately resolved with the Les George VECP. The Bucks were impulse purchases, but I snagged this one-off CPK Utility Fighter 2 and should recoup the funds spent on it.

Demko MG AG20S in 20CV with black G10 handles. SOLD $467 SOLD
Buck 112 Ranger MagnaCut Stealth run, nickel silver bolsters, Honduran rosewood scales (TOP 112) [Centering pretty close to centered]: SOLD $212 SOLD
Buck 112 Ranger MagnaCut Stealth run, nickel silver bolsters, Honduran rosewood scales (BOTTOM 112) [Centering is off a smidge but the blade does not rub]: SOLD $193 SOLD
Buck 110 Folding Hunter MagnaCut Stealth run, nickel silver bolsters, Honduran rosewood scales (TOP 112) [Centering pretty close to centered]: SOLD $224 SOLD

NOTE: All three Bucks have substantial black compound in the pivot and around the scale pins, which seems par for the course. The action is therefore pretty bad and they will likely need to be cleaned out.
NOTE 2: Take $7 off per Buck knife if you are willing to forego the factory box. Add $4.50 per knife if you want signature confirmation. The dimensions of those are such that they will not fit in a USPS small flat rate box and can be shipped more cheaply with just the knife in the satin bag and the sheath and paperwork.

Blade centering on 110.

Blade centering on middle 112.

Blade centering on top 112.

Blade centering on Demko MG AD20S.

Terms and Conditions
PayPal G&S strongly preferred.

I ship promptly, either same or next day depending on time of payment, by USPS Priority Mail, fully insured, and with signature confirmation required on delivery upon buyer request or if the insured value is >$500 per USPS policy. I will promptly notify buyer of any delay in shipping. Contact me prior to payment for other shipping options.

I request buyer reply promptly after receipt to confirm delivery and satisfaction. If I have not heard from you within three days of delivery confirmation, I will consider the sale final. No returns for buyer's remorse. I make careful effort to accurately describe and photograph knives I sell or trade, but if you feel that the knife was not accurately described, please contact me within three days of receipt to arrange return and refund and send me a picture of the defect.

I'll leave positive feedback for any buyer who posts in the sale thread, pays reasonably promptly and promptly notifies me when they receive the knife.

International Buyers
Contact me prior to sending payment to verify payment and shipping plans. Any international buyer assumes full responsibility for the knife once shipped - I will accurately describe it on a customs declaration in terms of description and sale value (not label it a 'camping or gardening tool' or mark the value to be minimal or 'gift') and international buyers assume all risk of customs confiscation or shipping loss. For international buyers using mail forwarding services from the U.S., my responsibility ends once the knife has been received by your mail forwarding service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back