• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD - 6 ZTs, CRK Umnum Tanto, a Sdyderco LionSpy, and a Benchmade Contego (DLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI All I have some blades that need to go ‘cause I had to lend a family member some $$$$.......more to follow

PAYMENT – PP plus 3 percent (or gift) or USPS money order – In Canada you can use EMT.

SHIPPING – these options are not firm, we can always discuss method and cost........but generally:

in Canada - CP expedited on me
In the USA - CP Small Packet Air for US/international on me - faster and insurance on you.

CRK Umnum Tanto - $old

- very light carry and use, typical CRK lock-up, dead centering, super solid lock up, box, birthcard, CRK blue rag (all as from TNK).

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg

ZT 551 with Hinderder Orange Scale - $old

- NIB, very smooth to open and close, solid lock-up, centering dead on, OEM scale included

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg

Spyderco LionSpy - $old

- NIB, very smooth to open and close, solid lock-up, centered (this one does not suffer from any of the earlier publicized issues)

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg

Benchmade Contego 810 Black DLC - $old

- NIB, very smooth to open and close, solid lock-up, dead center

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:
ZT350CB - $old

- box and papers, carried (as can be seen from the scales), light use, some staining on front of blade (presentation side) should come off with tuffcloth, fires hard (assisted), near dead centered (note it does not touch the scale simply the angle) , rock solid lock up

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg

ZT350KW - $old

- box and papers, purchased as light carry and use - can't find the usage, fires hard (assisted), perfectly centered, rock solid lock up

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg

ZT350TS - $old

- NIB fires hard (assisted), centered (maybe a hair to the right), rock solid lock up

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg

ZT350 - $old

- NIB, fires hard (assisted), perfectly centered, rock solid lock up

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg

ZT400 - $old

- NIB, fires hard (assisted), perfectly centered, rock solid lock up

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
large.jpg

please post "i'll take it" here followed by either a PM or email to:

jdm AT timezone DOT com (time-stamp on this thread will decide)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back