• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold, Beater Military/Cold Steel prolite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigsog226

Gold Member
SOLD Priority shipping and PayPal fees on me. I would like to sell these 2 as a package deal for $85. Conus only please. PM's work best, but email is fine too. Feel free to ask any questions.

1)Spyderco Military BBS S90v/blue scales. This is definitely a beater, that I am at least the 3rd owner of. Blade (and edge) are compound ground. I think it was acid washed, then ground (slow and being cooled I'm told), and I then installed the deep carry clip for tip up. It's a little sloppy too I'm afraid because I rushed it, so it sets pretty far to the side, but it is in there solid and surprisingly comfortable. It has brass inserts for the screw holes on the pocket clip. Off center to presentation side. It's also about 1/8" shorter then a stock/new one.

No box. Marks, dings, and scratches all over, but still has life in it and is very sharp. Lock face was never messed with, so it still locks up and functions great. Solid lockup and no blade play. Also comes with original clip.

2)Cold Steel Prolite tanto in blue. I bought from gp knives and used only 3 time on cardboard boxes. Still sharp and could pass for new. Has box and all that good stuff. Solid lock up and no blade play.SOLD

View attachment 1277940 View attachment 1277941 View attachment 1277942 View attachment 1277943 View attachment 1277944 View attachment 1277945 View attachment 1277946

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back