• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

{{ALL SOLD}} Buck/Strider 889 LE, Buck Alpha Dorado Limited Edition

uberfastman

Platinum Member
Hey folks,

Today I've got several knives for sale. I'm primarily looking for cash, but will consider trade offers of my multiple for your one, so feel free to offer. If the photos in the albums aren't enough, PM me or email me at wrenjr@yahoo.com for more. Knives are cross-listed on other forums as well, so I will go by time stamps if necessary.

Buck/Strider 889-LE-0 (Buck Custom line) - $200 -> SOLD
OJ4jqgp.jpg

Brand new in box, never carried or used. Logos etched on blade appear to have some rub from the liners, but otherwise excellent condition. Number 124/1000 of a limited run when Buck and Strider were doing collaborations. This is part of the Buck Custom line of knives. Comes with black leather sheath, papers, and COA.
Specs:
- 3.50" blade
- 8.125" OAL
- 420HC steel
- Desert Ironwood scales
- good centering and lockup (liner lock)
Additional Photos:
http://imgur.com/a/5HhvH

Buck Alpha Dorado Limited Edition 270BNSSP-B - $100 -> SOLD
gDzT4dq.jpg

Brand new in box, never carried or used. Limited edition version of the Alpha Dorado with bone and green malachite. Come with brown leather sheath and papers.
Specs:
- 2.50" blade
- 6.50" OAL
- 154CM steel
- Bone and Green Malachite scales (limited edition)
- Centering is slightly off but no rub
- firm lockup (liner lock)
Additional Photos:
http://imgur.com/a/OlkCw

Prices include shipping and full insurance via USPS flat rate box to the US, as well as all PayPal fees. International buyers are welcome, but must pay the difference in shipping costs, so contact me privately. I take no responsibility for what happens to any knife once it leaves the care of USPS. I accept PayPal mainly, although contact me if you wish to arrange some other payment method.

All prices are negotiable, but please don't give me unreasonable offers. I'll even sell the knives for 5% less than any other sale post you find with the same model in comparable condition. If you receive any knife from me and are unhappy with it in some way, then I'll give you 48 hours from receiving it to return it to me for a full refund minus the price I paid to ship it to you.

Thanks for looking!

-uberfastman

Last edited:
Back