• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"ALL SOLD" Buck Two Liners From Approximately 1968 to 1972

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post "I'll take it" then follow up with PM or email. There are times when someone doesn't want it known on a public forum they want to buy a knife…if I am talking to someone through a PM or email the first one that says they will take it for the asking price gets it. I will be as fair as possible with time stamps.
Will ship to 50 States only and accept Paypal or USPS Money Order.
Paypal is; stumpknocker at gmail dot com
Paypal fees and postage are included in posted price shipped to any of the 50 States. Shipped Priority with tracking.
No trades, but will consider reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking! :)
Buck Two Liners from approximately 1968 to 1972.

First one is a used Buck 103.
Some scratches, but very good condition. $65.00 TYD SOLD

Second one is a used Buck 102.
Blade is rough with excessive sanding. $30.00 TYD SOLD

Third up is a used Buck 105.
Scratch marks on blade. $40.00 TYD SOLD

Fourth up is a used Buck 118.
Some scratch marks. $65.00 TYD SOLD

Fifth up is a very rare two liner Buck 121 with fish scaler.
These 121 two liners are very rare because Buck switched to 121s with no fish scalers early on in these two liners.
I'll mark this as used, but it's as close to mint as you can get on a 55 year old knife.
Sheath is perfect too. $250.00 TYD SOLD

Last one is a used Buck 119.
It is in very good shape.
I bought this from Matt a couple years ago for $70.00 and will sell it for $70.00 TYD SOLD

Last edited:
Grrrrrr! This is what I get for offering to accompany my wife on a (routine) visit to her doctor yesterday!!! That #103 was a beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back