• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**All SOLD** Condor 14" El Salvador Machete with extras, Mora Bowl Carving Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up, Condor El Salvador 14" Machete. The machete was tried out a couple of times, but no real work. I had it sharpened. I also had a blaze orange kydex sheath made for it (Kiahdex Sheath Systems) and it's set up for simple belt carry, drop leg, or strapped onto a pack or other gear. All webbing straps are removable, you just slide them out of the G-clip type attachments Kiah put on the sheath, very nice. Webbing straps: multiple level belt loop, drop leg with buckle, long strap with buckle for attaching to gear or around body. I also had Kiah make me a piggyback sheath for a Victorinox Paring Knife that's attached to the sheath. It's removable as well, so you can use the kydex sheath for the paring knife alone. I'm also throwing in a Victorinox Blade Safe as another option for the paring knife. The splotches you see on the blade in the pic is just mineral oil reflecting the light differently. I wipe my carbon blades down with mineral oil before storage.

It's a great piece of kit, I could just put the money to better use for my activities.

SOLD --> $59 shipped USPS with DC# to CONUS. Paypal preferred, fees included. No trades please, only looking for cash. PM or email usually gets quickest response.

IMG_9325_zpseb9817c1.jpg

IMG_9326_zps850debac.jpg

IMG_9327_zpsec1724bf.jpg

IMG_9328_zps5fcd3ec5.jpg

IMG_9329_zpsa6284ac5.jpg

IMG_9331_zps5fac5781.jpg

IMG_9332_zpsfc59ed97.jpg

IMG_9333_zpsb57ac6e9.jpg

IMG_9348_zpsb3726dc4.jpg

Next up is a pair of Mora Bowl Carving Knives. I tried using them for a little bit, but just couldn't get the hang of them. Since they're just sitting unused, I figure I might as well send them to someone who can use them. Also included is one Kevlar glove (size M or L, proably L. I'm a size Medium latex glove and the glove fits me only slightly loosely, but that could be from the lack of friction) and 4 leather thumb guards in size medium and large.

SOLD for $29
$35 shipped USPS with DC# to CONUS. Paypal preferred, fees included. No trades please, only looking for cash. PM or email usually gets quickest response.

IMG_9336_zps9d710cc0.jpg

IMG_9337_zpsdfe04ba7.jpg

IMG_9338_zps7413116e.jpg

IMG_9339_zps74c0c5f0.jpg

IMG_9340_zpsb18234d0.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Since we're on tools, I'm also selling a Pocket Chainsaw, check out my thread in Gadgets and Gear.

Last edited:
Sounds good, shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll shoot you back my paypal. I'll get it out in tomorrow's mail. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back