• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(((ALL SOLD))) Couple Spydies 4-sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwb563

Gold Member
Hello everyone I’m selling some more of my “never gets used and needs a new home” knives. I’ll do my best to describe them as accurately as possible. My price includes shipping which will be by USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Feel free to ask any questions by PM or email but please not here in the thread. First “I’ll take it” here in the thread with timely communication and payment gets first dibs. My PayPal and email address is vwb563@yahoo.com

Payment is by PayPal Fiends & Family with NO notes please (stupid tax reasons) or by postal money order. My feedback is 100% so no worries. If paid by PayPal I’ll ship Monday. Money orders will have to wait till I have them in hand before I ship.

First up is a ZDP-189 Endura. I bought this one new and carried it for about a month or so. It was used to open mail and a few packages. Excellent condition except for a little paint wear on the pocket clip. Blade edge is factory, never sharpened, only stropped and is still extremely sharp! Perfectly centered. No box.
Price - $old

Next up is a factory second Millie and has the “seconds” mark on the blade spine. Has been carried a little. Excellent shape! Factory edge. Still very sharp. The only things I see that possibly caused it to be marked as a seconds is the blade centering is off a little and the lockup is very early but still holds as solid as a rock!
Price - $old

Attachments

• IMG_1261.jpeg
    IMG_1261.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1262.jpeg
    IMG_1262.jpeg
    476.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1263.jpeg
    IMG_1263.jpeg
    266.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1266.jpeg