• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold - GEC and Reduced Canal Street Cutlery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling to recoup some funds after a grail knife purchase this weekend. Prices are Paypal Friends or Venmo, add 3% for Paypal goods. Post "I'll take __________" and PM or email me for the transaction. I ship fast.

1) Canal Street Cutlery Boy's Knife Barlow, AG Russell Limited Run in Gold G10, 440C blade. User/has been sharpened - not a safe queen. Has some light scratching on the blade. Blade favors mark side when closed, does NOT rub. Excellent snap, smooth action. $old

2) GEC #92 Talon Spearpoint, Goldenrod Jigged Bone, LNIT except for a few very faint scratches on the blade that can only be seen in just the right light, will probably disappear as the you cultivate patina. Excellent snap, flawless fit and finish, perfectly centered. $old

3) GEC #25 Small Jack Sheepsfoot Easy Open, Red Micarta, comes with tube. User/has been sharpened, used, sharpened. I deepened the sharpening notch, as it was almost nonexistant from the factory and sharpening made it disappear. A couple very small nicks on the underside of the bolster. Excellent snap, fit and finish on the covers is good. Has some patina. As said, this is a user and not a safe queen. $old

CSC:

#92:

#25:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back