• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All SOLD: LionSteel T5, Bark River Essential & Bark River Bravo EDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Fingers

Gold Member
I have three more knives available to sell today from my collection to help offset the unexpected cost of some auto repairs. If you need to see any other details on the specific knife or have any other questions, please let me know and keep this thread clean.

The price includes PayPal G&S fees and shipment via USPS Mail. I am NOT looking for trades right now, I need cash! The price you see is the price you pay. You must be 18 years of age and know your local knife carry laws are and are confident that you are legal to own these knives. First "I take it" posted here and then followed by a PM to me for PayPal details gets the knife! I will go by timestamp but still reserve the right to sell to whom I choose, prompt payment is expected. I will only ship to your verified Paypal address. US sales only.

1. LionSteel T5 Niolox - BNIB - Black micarta handles with 5.0" satin Niolox blade steel, comes with beautiful Lionsteel black leather sheath - SOLD
  2. Bark River Bravo EDC M4 - BNIB - Navy burlap with red liners handles and a 3.375" matte CPM-M4 blade steel, comes with leather sheath - SOLD Elsewhere
  3. Bark River Essential M4 - BNIB - Gorgeous California Buckeye Burl handles and a 2.7" satin CPM-M4 blade steel, comes with leather sheath - SOLD
Album of the three knives here: https://imgur.com/a/UtdPN6e

03mC8fw.jpg

Last edited:
I'll offer $135 paid now for the Lionsteel T5

Last edited:
I will take the T5 pet our PMs.

Bark River Bravo EDC SOLD on the big auction site!

Thank you BladeForums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back