• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD - Microtech UTX-70, Mini-UDT, Protech/Strider SnG 2401

rdtshaw

Gold Member
Hi All,

I have three for sale today. All prices are shipped to your door. No "+fees" or any math required. :p I ship fast, same day if possible. US only sales please.

Please post an "I'll take it" and PM me or email me rob at taylor-shaw.com

Protech/Strider SnG Auto 2401 - Asking $140 Shipped/G&S - Click Here for Pics $OLD
This guy has not been carried and is in very close to new condition. It has been handled and has some small marks on the body I tried to capture in the photos. This guy fires hard and locks strong. The blade is factory and super sharp. Comes in the box with paperwork.

Microtech UTX-70 T/E S30V - Asking $210 Shipped/G&S - Click Here for Pics $OLD

This guy has not been carried and is in great condition. There are some minor trails/handling marks on body. The blade flies out, locks strong, and snaps back in. The blade is factory and super sharp. 06/2010 Production Date. Comes in the original Microtech Pouch, but no box.

Microtech Mini-UDT CPM-154 - Asking $110 Shipped/G&S - Click Here for Pics $OLD
This knife is a light user. There are some marks on the bolster, and it has been sharpened. There is a little nick in the blade if you run your nail down the edge. Cuts great, no issues. Fires hard and locks solid. Cool little "pocket" knife. 01/2014 Production Date. Includes box and hilariously oversized pouch from the factory.

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Interested in the udt. Please email me at Surlemarcheinfo at gmail on a question.

Thank you.

Back