• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD NW Freemont Jack Mammoth Ivory, GEC #85 EO SFO Jigged Bone, #12 Chen Chen

1) SOLD Northwoods Freemont Jack Mammoth Ivory. New, never used. I picked this one out myself and purchased from KSF. Amazing example. Great walk and talk. No cracks. Blade is centered. Coin has never been taken out of package. Bolsters are in great shape. Just glare from the window. I have always kept it wiped with mineral oil and a drop of Rem. oil in the pivot.

$289 shipped priority mail with insurance. Paypal goods and services

Lower 48 only

First "I'll take it" and it's yours
kTQRb17.jpg

OGuffJl.jpg

UT6ovkV.jpg

74IjO4p.jpg

GXGAnRw.jpg

luMKSC0.jpg

9bqpAwT.jpg

VJwKaiz.jpg

ntzCTFY.jpg

2) SOLD GEC #85 CK SFO EO Blood red jigged bone. New never used. Original owner. These runs were known to have blade rap. I never let this one snap shut. I always closed it soft. I do have a stag user from this run and it does have blade rap so be careful. Blade is centered. Great walk and talk.

$155 shipped priority mail with insurance. Paypal goods and services.

Lower 48 only

First "I'll take it" and it's yours

PTXgQJS.jpg

arIMEiE.jpg

Nx86I9Y.jpg

k6BIsa7.jpg

6RyWevV.jpg

tKlghIC.jpg

3) #12 Chen Chen Rosewood. New never used. Original owner. I did hit the bolsters with some flitz because it was way to satin. Does have a real light polish. Also a tiny scratch on the shield from the factory. Good walk and talk. No half stop. Blade is centered and I have the tube.

$68 shipped priority mail with insurance Paypal goods and services

Lower 48 only

First 'I'll take it" and it's yours

a8KwZqV.jpg

CGA5rfR.jpg

hcpGuaK.jpg

ffAKMvm.jpg

rPgCT3K.jpg

Last edited:
ArchiveMoto got the 85 and Doc got the freemont

2nds noted.

Sending messages now

Archive Moto your inbox is full

Doc put your email here so I can message you and you can edit it out in a minute

Back