• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech All sold or on hold for future offering-7-Ultratech; 5-UTX-85

BillSimcik

Platinum Member
Pics to be added soon but all are in as new condition, no abrasions, free shipping, insured, from my collection do no original box. Collecting funds for a Marfione!

Microtech Ultratechs-$275 each, $1700 for all 7
Microtech UTX-85-$200 each, 800 for all 5

Message me for PayPal request if interested. Bill

Email bill@wjsimcik.com

Last edited:
Email sent

Edit: Wishing to buy 2-3 of the available UTX-70 offerings pending specifics

Last edited:
Please post the pictures

Email sent

Here are some pics if what I’ve collected over the past year… it’s the Marfione custom I’m now going for! The larger ones are Ultratechs, then 5-UTX-85 then 4-UTX-70…

Let me know if you’re interested! We can use PayPal.

Bill

One UTX-70 for $150… what PayPal ID do I send the funds request to… it will go out tomorrow.

Hey guys I'm also receiving emails asking for funds for a utx70 when they seem to already all be spoken for. Not sure if he is getting confused with all the emails or what... but just a heads up, red flags on this one.

Hey guys I'm also receiving emails asking for funds for a utx70 when they seem to already all be spoken for. Not sure if he is getting confused with all the emails or what... but just a heads up, red flags on this one.
The CF UTX-70 is sold the other three are being looked at … not confused just moving faster than planned… the UTX-85 and Ultratechs are still in play..

I think we're good...

Email sent

I have the 3 left. The carbon fiber one has SOLD… if interested I can send a funds request to you or you can try bill@wjsimcik.com in PayPal. $150 each, $135 each for 2 or $125 each for all 3.

Back