• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold: Pick your poison...taking offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsega51

Gold Member
Rules:

Post "I'll take it" in this thread.

Pay promptly or I will move to the next in line as I see fit.

Please have PM's and/or Email enabled. I will no longer rely on visitor messages.

Prices include shipping and fees to the US only.

I'm not interested in trades at this time.

I reserve the right to refuse a sale to whomever I choose due to problems with them in the past.

If you're interested in making an offer on a knife, feel free to PM or email me

1. GEC #48 Improved Trapper, Beaver Tail. Scales are Jigged Brazilian Cherry. This knife has been carried a few times fishing. It has a few light spots on the blade, and a few spots on the inside of the spring. Other than that, the blades are very sharp, no cracks, chips, gouges or scratches in the wood. Etch is still excellent. Nice pulls, crisp stops. Comes in the original tube.

$70...SPF

2. GEC #15 Boy's Knife. Spear blade, long pull, antique yellow scales. Great looking knife. Has a few pepper spots on the inside of the spring and on the tang. Blade, bolsters and scales are in excellent shape. Fit and finish is great on this one. Very nice and clean pull and stops. I'm not the original owner, and I have not used this knife. The person I purchased from said the knife is unused. Comes in the correct tube (had to grab one from GEC).

$88....SOLD

3. GEC #15 Boy's Knife, single clip blade, antique yellow scales. This knife has been used a few times. Has a few spots here and there and it has been sharpened once on a spyderco sharpmaker. Nice easy pull with crisp stops. Comes in the original tube.

$65...SOLD

,,4. GEC #83 Tascosa Lockback in Ebony, drop point blade PPP. Very clean and nice knife. Great pull, centered blade and the lockup is very nice. Ebony is nice and black. Nothing wrong with this one! Original tube included.

$70....SOLD!!!!

5. GEC #66 Slim, Burnt Stag. I had this one hand picked by Tyler at KSF. It has the gnarliest stag yet is still nice and thin. Knife has been carried a couple of times, but never used to cut anything. Came very sharp. There is just a slight mark on the main blade from a little rub on the liner, it's down by the very tip, and this is how the knife came to me. This is a single spring knife, so a little rub is expected. Original tube included.

Sold

6. Beer Scout/Gun Scout SFO from Barry Johnson (Gunstockjack) in Brazilian Bloodwood. Not much I can say other than WOW. This knife is very nice, just like the rest of them. Absolute home run. Pull on the main blade is about a 4 and about a 6 on the caplifter. The springs are flush in all three positions for BOTH blades on this one!! Original tube included. Please excuse the lint on the blade, its from the cloth used to lightly oil the knife.

$110...SOLD

Last edited:
Jsega51 I had to email instead. I let my gold membership expire.

Last edited:
Goods is fine with me. Gives us both protection during the sale. Thanks though!
Payment sent! My apologies for the delayed payment. I'm still figuring out tapatalk and I got an important call during payment. Thanks for the 15! My address is in the PayPal notes.

Payment sent! My apologies for the delayed payment. I'm still figuring out tapatalk and I got an important call during payment. Thanks for the 15! My address is in the PayPal notes.

Not a problem. Payment is received. I'll mark it sold for you

I will do $60 on the 48 beaver tail, if you will accept a check or postal money order.

I will do $60 on the 48 beaver tail, if you will accept a check or postal money order.

I sent you an email. If you don't get it, just send me one. My address is the same as the paypal listed in the first post. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back