• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(All sold )Spyderco Para 3 & Manix 2 Exclusives; CTS XHP & 20CV

HEMI 49

Gold Member
For sale are: (1) Spyderco Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe exclusive; Satin CTS XHP blade with Orange G10 scales.... Sold
(1) Spyderco Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe exclusive; DLC coated CTS XHP blade with Orange G10 scales.... Sold
(1) Spyderco Manix 2 DLT Trading exclusive; Satin 20CV blade with Red G10 scales..... Sold

All 4 knives were purchased new by me.... They have not been used or carried.... They are LNIB as they were received from the distributor, except for wiping down and lubing the pivot... All 4 knives are beautiful examples of their family.... They will come with boxes and all original materials that I received.... (Lolipops, key fobs, stickers, etc) C shoppe 2.jpg C shoppe 3.jpg C shoppe 4.jpg DLT 1.jpg DLT 2.jpg DLT 3.jpg Payment to be PayPal G&S...… Indicate in this thread that you want XXX knife & also send me a PM..... If you cant PM, put your email address in the thread so we can communicate... I only will ship USPS to the USA and the sale price will include fees & postage.... I will try to ship same day of sale or next business day at the latest....

Last edited:
I'll take
(1) Spyderco Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe exclusive; Satin CTS XHP blade with Orange G10 scales....
(1) Spyderco Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe exclusive; DLC coated CTS XHP blade with Orange G10 scales...

As long as blades are centered and no blade play.

Paid in full.
Thanks brother.

Last edited:
I'll take
(1) Spyderco Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe exclusive; Satin CTS XHP blade with Orange G10 scales....SOLD
(1) Spyderco Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe exclusive; DLC coated CTS XHP blade with Orange G10 scales.... Sold

As long as blades are centered and no blade play.

Both SOLD

Last edited:
Got damn it i missed the para3 again if by off chance both fall thru I'll take the para 3 dlc cs sprint

Back