1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 37 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Sabol Brothers Kiridashi , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

(All sold )Spyderco Para 3 & Manix 2 Exclusives; CTS XHP & 20CV

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by HEMI 49, Jun 12, 2019.

1. HEMI 49

HEMI 49 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2018
    For sale are: (1) Spyderco Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe exclusive; Satin CTS XHP blade with Orange G10 scales.... Sold
    (1) Spyderco Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe exclusive; DLC coated CTS XHP blade with Orange G10 scales.... Sold
    (1) Spyderco Manix 2 DLT Trading exclusive; Satin 20CV blade with Red G10 scales..... Sold

All 4 knives were purchased new by me.... They have not been used or carried.... They are LNIB as they were received from the distributor, except for wiping down and lubing the pivot... All 4 knives are beautiful examples of their family.... They will come with boxes and all original materials that I received.... (Lolipops, key fobs, stickers, etc) C shoppe 2.jpg C shoppe 3.jpg C shoppe 4.jpg DLT 1.jpg DLT 2.jpg DLT 3.jpg Payment to be PayPal G&S...… Indicate in this thread that you want XXX knife & also send me a PM..... If you cant PM, put your email address in the thread so we can communicate... I only will ship USPS to the USA and the sale price will include fees & postage.... I will try to ship same day of sale or next business day at the latest....

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  2. andre1

andre1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 20, 2010
    I'll take
    (1) Spyderco Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe exclusive; Satin CTS XHP blade with Orange G10 scales....
    (1) Spyderco Para 3 Cutlery Shoppe exclusive; DLC coated CTS XHP blade with Orange G10 scales...

As long as blades are centered and no blade play.

Paid in full.
    Thanks brother.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  3. sushiquick

sushiquick Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2018
    I’ll take both Para 3’s. No stipulations..

4. HEMI 49

Aug 9, 2018
    Both SOLD

5. HEMI 49

Aug 9, 2018
    Thanks for jumping in...…. If the sale falls through you are next...

6. Eman816

Eman816 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2019
    Got damn it i missed the para3 again if by off chance both fall thru I'll take the para 3 dlc cs sprint

7. wildzero46

wildzero46 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2015
    I’ll take 1 x Manix 2 com 20cv LNIB. Blade centered and no blade play please

8. HEMI 49

Aug 9, 2018
    1 Manix2 SOLD.... Center dead on and 0 blade play..

9. wildzero46

wildzero46 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Thank you sir

10. bear71

bear71 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Will take remaining Manix 2 as per PM please.

11. HEMI 49

Aug 9, 2018
    Sold to Bear 71

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019