• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold thanks bladeforums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose 7279

Gold Member
I work swing shift so i will try to respond quickly and i have many more to post thanksfor your time.
Code:
First up is a sager chemical axe double bit and a kelly flint edge a little rough but there is good life left in them sold to king mc

Next is sager chemical axe made in 1946 on an octagon haft i can work on price if you dont want the handle 60 SPF TO SHORTY

Next is a kelly flint edge rafting pattern on a 36 inch octagon handle 4lb 60 tyd

Next is a pair of rafting patterns a collins and a kelly flint edge looking for 55 for the pair SPF to SHORTY

Next is a trio a plumb cedar pattern a plumb big cedar pattern/ para el cedro and a kelly flint edge in rough shape looking for 60 for all three SPF TO SHORTY

Next is a kelly flint edge jersey and vaugn supersteel michigan 35 for the pairSPF to honeydualblades

Last edited:
Sent visitor message. Waiting to hear back/I thought first "I'll take it" in the sales thread counts. Just let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:
I had messaged him about buying all of the axe heads, but I have not heard back.

Sent visitor message. Waiting to hear back/I thought first "I'll take it" in the sales thread counts. Just let me know. Thank you.

He didn't specify. I messaged him about 60-90 minutes before I posted in the thread to see if he got it, but I have messaged him again as well as commenting here and have not heard anything either way so who knows.

Hello i have tried to respond to everyone through the bladeforums email and pm but i guess it isnt getting through if you want to email me directly it is

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take pair Collins/KF Edge $55
Trio Plumb, Cedric, KF Edge $60
Safe Chemical $60
$ent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back