• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD - WE, Giant Mouse, Benchmade, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Thompson

Platinum Member
All prices include PayPal fees and shipping.

WE Malice - $175 - SOLD

This has been carried a lot and has a lot of snail trails on the flame ano titanium if caught in the light just right. It has not been used a lot. Just to open some packages and still has a razor sharp edge on it. Perfect detent and action!

Giant Mouse Ace Sonoma - $170 - SOLD

This has been carried a few times and has a couple of small marks on the scales. It has a fabulous near mirror polished edge from the previous owner. Great Reate construction on this. Action is outstanding!

Benchmade Griptilian - $120 - SOLD

Full size 20CV thumb hole Griptilian. I think it is the 550-1, but could be wrong on the number. No box on this one. I have owned a lot of these and this is by far the best example I have ever had, which is why I hung onto it, but I just don’t carry it much. It has a few scuffs on the clip and the edge has been touched up on the ultra fine stones on the Sharpmaker.

Nemesis knives MPR2 - $55 - SOLD

BNIB, I just don’t carry it, so I thought I’d pass it along to someone who would. Great knife though!

Copper handle Damascus Baklash - $60 - SOLD

Also BNIB, I just don’t carry this one either and I’m trying to let go of anything I don’t use. Out for pics and to flip a couple times. Amazing action on this!

PM for questions.

Pics will follow.

Last edited:
If the Griptilian has the grey g10 scales I would like to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back