• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Hope all is well out there. I've got quite some splendid offerings for you fine gents this evening! I really hate to put these pieces up for sale, but the time has come and it must be done. Everything ships by USPS Priority Mail to the CONUS and shipping costs will be included in the final price. Paypal goods is the preferred method of payment. Have a looksee and feel free to ask any questions you might have. First claim on a specific knife get's it and subsequent runner's up thereafter. PM or email or post in thread.

First up is my 3" Hinderer Slicer. The knife is in mint condition. Never carried or cut anything. There is zero blade play and the lockup excellent. Blade is perfectly centered when closed. Included is a red carbon fiber shred scale, full set of blue Ti hardware(pivot screw, lockbar stabilizer, handle screws, and spacers), and a stainless Hinderer armorers tool(plus all original stainless hardware and original battleship grey G10 scale). I would very much prefer to sell everything as a package. Feel free to ask any questions. Asking price is $OLD or best offer.

PICS - http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/JCRiley627/library/Hinderer 3 Inch Slicer

Next, we have my Brown Spyderco Southard. The knife is as close as it gets to brand new. The box is a little haggard, but I assure the knife is pristine. I carried it one time, but did not use it in anyway. It's remained safely put away ever since. Very solid when open with blade play non-existent. Lockup is firm with no stick at all and the centering is dead on when closed. Any questions are welcomed. Asking NOW $175.00 or best offer.

PICS - http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/JCRiley627/library/Spyderco Southard

Last, but most certainly not least is a beautiful Benchmade 940-1 CF S90V. This piece is absolutely brand new - mint in the box. I've only even removed this knife from the box one time to inspect that everything was in order before returning it where it has remained. These knives are stunning and this example is no exception. Included with knife is a blue/black carbon fiber pocket clip. Axis lockup and spot on centered when closed up. There is no blade play whatsoever when the knife is opened. Questions? Ask away! Wanting $215.00 or best offer for this piece.

PICS - http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/JCRiley627/library/Benchmade 940-1 CFS90V

Ok guys, there you have it. As I said please feel free to ask any questions or present offers the you have. You won't know unless you ask! Let me know if I've forgotten anything.

I have to get these things gone so nothing will be ignored!

Last edited:
I'm going to bed, but I will check this first thing in the morning. So if you leave a message or email me tonight and don't receive an immediate reply you are not being ignored. If i wake up in the night I will try to check, but if not I shall speak with you in the morning. Good night everyone!

Sent you a PM on the 3" slicer. I'll take it if it is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back