• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
All prices include PP fees and shipping.

1. 151116 in Tortoise Shell Acrylic. Knife is NIT. Only taken out A few times to admire. Never sharpened, used or carried. $SOLD
So
2. 852116EO in Yellow Jigged Bone. Knife is NIT. Only taken out A few times to admire. Never sharpened, used or carried. $SOLD

3. 142116 in Nifebrite Acrylic. Knife is BNIT. Only taken out Photograph. Never sharpened, used or carried. This one has the best pull of the 5 or 6 I've fondled. $SOLD

4. 252115 in Burnt Orange Jigged Bone. I've carried this one a couple times in a watch pocket. There is no signs of wear on the knife. Maybe some very light buffing on the bolsters, if I'm being super picky. Look new. The wax paper in this one looks quite worn. $SOLD

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Buyer is responsible for knowing all the laws in their areas. First to post "I'll take it" followed by PM or email get the knife. Please pay promptly. Thank so much for looking.

Last edited:
Well I haven't heard back from the seller so gonna retract my offer

Last edited:
LastRodeo had the first PM on the 15 and is also SPF on the 25.

Both are yours Rodeo

Sorry about that, for some reason I couldn't PM you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back