• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is upsetting.

These are awesome blades, and hard to come by. I've spent a lot of time and money getting the exact blades with the scales and configurations I wanted, but I have to sell some blades off, and I finally decided the GSOs will be the ones to go. So without further ado...

1. GSO 5.1--3V Factory First, new spec., unused/new condition. Natural micarta scales. Ships in Survive! box with feather stick shavings. Black factory kydex sheath with kydex dangler attachment. $310 TYD SOLD

2. GSO 4.7--3V Factory First, new spec., lightly used, excellent condition. Has been resharpened using a Wicked Edge. Natural micarta scales (that I switched onto it from a 4.7 CFV model. These happen to be my very favorite of any S!K scales I've tried). Black factory kydex sheath with kydex and leather loop dangler attachment. $290 TYD SOLD

3. GSO 4.1--Delta 3V Factory Second, new spec., unused/new condition. The peening on the spine near the ricasso is slightly two-toned, to the point of being barely visible. This is the only imperfection I could find. Black micarta scales. Black factory kydex sheath with G-clip. $260 TYD SOLD

7vE5rm7.jpg

AAZULrJ.jpg

4. GSO 7/7--Delta 3V Factory Second, new spec., unused/new condition. Like the 4.1, the peening on the spine near the ricasso is slightly two-toned, to the point of being barely visible. This is the only imperfection I could find. Black micarta scales. Black factory kydex sheath with Azwelke kydex/leather loop dangler attachment. Ships in official S!K box with all the goodies (journal, sticker, torx tool, loctite). $300 TYD SOLD

5. GSO 3.5--3V Factory First, used/very good condition. Has the firesteel striker ground into the spine. Awesome edc/bushcrafter with a ton of life left in it. Has some cosmetic blemishes from use, but the edge is in great, sharp condition. Natural canvas micarta scales. (EDIT: I actually forgot, I also have an extra set of black G-10 scales, too). Black factory kydex sheath with G-clip. $260 TYD—-> NOW $245 SOLD

loMguAj.jpg

Y5IjhNP.jpg

6. GSO 10--3V Factory First, used, good condition. Has been used and sharpened. Does have some minor microchipping along the edge in one spot. Nothing serious--will sharpen out in no time with some diamond stones. Otherwise there is only some cosmetic blemishing. Edge is razor sharp. Comes with the pictured, unattached set of olive drab micarta scales. Black factory kydex sheath with Azwelke kydex/leather loop dangler. Epic knife. Probably my favorite of all GSOs. $360 TYD SOLD

GSO 10 Natural Micarta Scales offered separately for $50 SOLD

7. GSO 2.7--20CV Factory Second, new spec., unused/new condition. I can't actually tell what makes it a F2nd. Black canvas micarta scales. Black factory kydex sheath with G-clip. $175 TYD SOLD

KoF37ix.jpg

wCG8pRO.jpg

KL7mgj5.jpg

z4V53nh.jpg

zgRfnW1.jpg

8. GSO Necker II--20CV Factory First. Lightly used--excellent condition. Canvas micarta scales. Coyote brown factory kydex sheath with G-Clip. Very handy blade that can carve well above its weight class. $140 TYD SOLD

M14KN1u.jpg

LD4CTOQ.jpg

OLcQUpS.jpg

Terms and conditions: Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and you may delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Prices listed are the cost to your door, with PayPal Goods and Services, fees and USPS Priority shipping paid by me IF SENDING TO A US 48 STATES ADDRESS--INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ADDRESSES AND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW! I will pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you cover the charges. PayPal ONLY. Straight payment preferred, but full or partial trade offers may be considered. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

International buyers: Please use PayPal Friends and Family or cover the cost of fees if using Goods and Services. The costs of shipping + insurance will also be your full responsibility. Buyer beware--If customs seizes your package, if it gets lost in the mail, etc., I will not be held liable for your loss beyond the recovered amount as dictated by insurance. Know your local laws.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
I'll take 5.1
Ok, it's SPF! As you aren't a Gold member and therefore can't PM, please leave messages on my profile and/or post your e-mail and I will get ahold of you. If you post your e-mail, feel free to delete it from your post once I've contacted you there.

Edit: Ok, got that e-mail then, thank you!

Let me know if you would just sell or trade the GSO10 microtextured scales separately.

Thanks to everyone!

As it stands now: 10, 5.1, 2.7, Necker II, and 10 natural micarta scales are all SPF.

The 4.1 is sold.

4.7, 3.5, 7/7 are as yet available.

I have to get some sleep now but I will contact everyone directly tomorrow. I should be able to send everyone’s packages out Wednesday morning if they can send payment to me by tomorrow night.

Hi, did you get my email addy OK for the 2.7 & necker 2 shipped together. Definitely want them both I'll check my emails in the morning. Thanks

I'll take the 4.7 Please. Send email. Thks.

It’s yours! I will send you an email in a moment.

Hi, did you get my email addy OK for the 2.7 & necker 2 shipped together. Definitely want them both I'll check my emails in the morning. Thanks

Yep, got your email and sent you a message, thank you!

I'll take the 7/7 if not sold yet.

Thank you, you are 2nd in line if for some reason sale falls through. I will let you know if that happens. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back