• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all in perfect working order--nothing wrong with them--just thinning the herd a bit. Each comes with the original box, packaging, paperwork, lanyard, holster, spare O-rings/tail switch cover (whatever it originally came with). They are each loaded with batteries as well. All the specs can be seen on the pics of the boxes.

1. ***SOLD***Fenix FD30 - This one got dropped, I think (though, I don't remember it happening). There are a couple noticeable dings (a couple around the tail switch and one or two on the rotary focusing ring). They're not too bad but this one does not look near new like the other two. This is an especially cool light as it has a dual reflector optical system to adjust the beam characteristics. (2 cr123a batteries in place--not new but still good) $OLD

2. ***SOLD***Fenix PD35 Tactical Edition - Not much to say on this one--awesome 1000 lumen EDC--bread and butter! This one looks near new--no marks worth mentioning on it. (2 brand new cr123a batteries in place) $OLD

3. ***SOLD***Fenix LD75C - This one is seriously awesome--wish I could justify keeping it. It is super powerful and has red/green/blue LEDs onboard so it has a lot of potential applications. This one was rarely used. There is a rub mark on the silver bezel but other than that, the light looks near new. There could be a VERY minor mark here or there that I missed but this one is in excellent condition. This is a very rare light--there are not many around. It will come with four 18650 Rechargeable batteries installed (of course, you'll need your own charger if you're going to use these batteries). This light did not originally include the batteries. $OLD

***PRICES ARE FIRM***

Please refrain from conversation in this thread. First person to post "I'll take it" here promptly followed by a PM gets the light.
IMG_5083.JPG IMG_5084.JPG IMG_5085.JPG IMG_5086.JPG IMG_5087.JPG IMG_5088.JPG IMG_5080.JPG IMG_5081.JPG IMG_5082.JPG

Last edited:
if this includes shipping to colorado i will take it.
Fenix PD35 Tactical Edition - Not much to say on this one--awesome 1000 lumen EDC--bread and butter! This one looks near new--no marks worth mentioning on it. (2 brand new cr123a batteries in place) $45

I'll take the FD30 please. :)

Payment sent and thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back