• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
For Sale Only No Trades Please

Pics

Microtech Dirac D/E Tactical, like new condition, never carried or cut anything, comes with original box.

Sold

Microtech Ultratech T/E UMS Tactical, good condition, has been carried and used very lightly, original edge, 2 marks on the pocket clip, and 2 on the top cover, (see pics) comes with original box.

Sold

Microtech Troodon D/E bronze, like new condition, in the pocket one time and opened a package, comes with original box.

Sold

Microtech Dirac Delta D/E Tactical, like new condition, never carried or cut anything, comes with original box.

Sold

CONUS Only, Know Your Laws before purchasing. If you choose G&S no mention of a knife transaction can put in the details (especially autos) PayPal has been on a rampage. Only even offering it bc of the forum rules. See my feedback and save some money. I keep you informed all the way up to putting it in the mailbox with pics and tracking info.

Please post an "I'll Take It" below to claim it, PM any questions or leave your email in the comments if you can't PM.

Last edited:
I’ll take this: Microtech Ultratech T/E UMS Tactical, good condition, has been carried and used very lightly, original edge, 2 marks on the pocket clip, and 2 on the top cover, (see pics) comes with original box.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back