• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

jascolli

Gold Member
Hello Knife nuts. I'm thinning down the heard again. First "I'll take it" in the thread gets it, followed up by prompt PayPal payment using G&S. I ship USPS Insured and tracked in the cont usa only.

PayPal is collins.d.jason@gmail.com

Shiro F3 NS Purple. Comes with original box and warranty card. Knife is in great shape with no issues at all. Honestly one of the nicest knives I've ever owned and I've owned a lot.. $old

Allen Elishewitz Custom Stryker. Comes with letter of authenticity and original velcro pouch. Excellent condition. I've never seen another one like this. It's basically a one of a kind Stryker that I'm going to kick myself for letting go.. $old

Kit Carson M4. This one has been pimped by RecalcitrantAmerican RecalcitrantAmerican . It comes in a padded zip pouch with original blue & black g10 scales. The knife steel is unknown with Kit's passing. It is lkely ATS-34 or the like. The blade is slightly warped and thus off center and the detent is a bit weak. It is otherwise a really cool blade and a piece of knife history. $old

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back