• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling part of my collection. All knives are collector pieces and havent been used other than flicking them open and shut. They are all in perfect condition, no scratches or nicks whatsoever. only sign of them being handled is the de-coloration of the thumb stud in one or two occasions. All knives were purchased from certified dealers.
All knives come in their original boxes with all paper work, cleaning cloth, grease tube, Allen-key, and all knives with inlays come with an original Chris Reeve leather pouch. I can send more pictures to those who are seriously interested via email. All prices include shipping with tracking number. I accept e-transfer and Paypal.

1. SOLD - Large Sebenza 21 Box Elder Burl, built 22 March 2017
2. SOLD - Large Sebenza 21 Macassar Ebony, built 31 January 2019
3. SOLD - Large Sebenza 21 plain, Insingo, built 17 October 2018
4. SOLD - Small Sebenza 21 Thuya, built 27 March 2017
5. SOLD - Sebenza 21 plain drop point, built 22 January 2019
6. SOLD - Mnandi, Macassar Ebony, built 8 January 2020chris reeve 1.jpegchris reeve 2.jpeg

Last edited:
i will take the small thuya and large box elder if not already spoken for. please email me at hennessy420 at hotmail dot com. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back