"ALL STRIPPERS WELCOME" I Bet We Cant Get 50 Pictures of Strippers Here By Friday

This is one I did ages ago for a customer along with a waxed cotton storage sheath.

Richard
Before

Wow, OMG.. that Mirror polished blade is something else, love that handle, great job...
Now... lets see if i can track it down...trade my 401K for it lol

Just hand sand with fine wet and dry paper then on to the buff with white compound, did a little hand polishing with very fine liquid polish and a soft cloth.

Richard

Wow, OMG.. that Mirror polished blade is something else, love that handle, great job...
Now... lets see if i can track it down...trade my 401K for it lol

Really not sure where it ended up, the customer passed away and I haven't seen it since.

Richard

My NMFSH went from this:

CGNMFSH3_zps77f362b7.jpg

To this:

CGNMFSH_StrippedGlamour_zps7d150031.jpg

Dang near a clean, satin blade underneath her skirt. :eek: :cool:

Say Heah Guys and Gals, It all started with my RatManDu, and I even got (2) INFIManDu's, At fist All my Busse Combat were noncoated, Then they started coating the blades, Even though I got lucky when a first happened at Busse Combat, and I got a Cerakote Green American Flag Magnum ASH-1, I was lucky to get the Green American Flag Cerakote because its a attractive color with the Black and Green Strips. I didn't mind that one although I would of liked the noncoated ASH-1 better. One of my Fav's 2knife carry is my Rodent 7 and my Rodent 4 and then I got the RatWeiler that I teamed up with my Rodent Solution. I never planned this but my Busse Combat were similar in size to my Swamp Rat's. That's why I wanted a 2knife carry in the INFI Steel. It started, I got the Steel Heart Ergo even though it was a coated blade, I liked it, Then the Badger Attack Ergo and bingo I had a pair, The fact both knives matched, I didn't mind them being coated, after all they matched eachother and I had a similar pair to one of my Fav's 2knife carry. Then the Ergo Battle Mistress came and that took me back to when I was a 3knife carry. I will leave them coated and atleast now I have a direction which way to go when a noncoated Busse Combat comes along, My noncoated Busse Combat start with the Anneversary Mean Street LE and go up to my Anneversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress LE. and a good size arrangement in between. From the Son of Badger to the Nuclear Meltdown Fussion Steel Heart, Yeah, I really don't mind them being coated and I feel if I can especially match them up with atleast a 2knife carry, I'm kewl.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I see your comments everywhere mate, especially on Youtube! Where the heck are all your pics?

His pics got eaten by all the commas, along with the periods, spaces, and carriage returns... :foot: :p

Last edited:
the B11 coating didn't want to come off, so i had to use scotch-brite pads on my dremel to eat away the coating... it's a little odd considering every other knive i have stripped was easy using the gel 'aircraft grade' stripper

the B11 coating didn't want to come off, so i had to use scotch-brite pads on my dremel to eat away the coating... it's a little odd considering every other knive i have stripped was easy using the gel 'aircraft grade' stripper

I would apply a second coat and put some elbow grease with those scotch brite pads

I would apply a second coat and put some elbow grease with those scotch brite pads

the tool marks are smooth to the touch and in the right light they look almost satin finish... I think i will just sharpen them up the edgepro with 120 and 200 grit (convex) and put them in the bug out bag(or at least the B8 goes in the bug out bag)

the tool marks are smooth to the touch and in the right light they look almost satin finish... I think i will just sharpen them up the edgepro with 120 and 200 grit (convex) and put them in the bug out bag(or at least the B8 goes in the bug out bag)

Nothing like some 13asic 13ug out 13ag 13lades! I'm gonna chuck a 13asic 13olo in mine :D :D

One of these is mine, but she had some friends visiting when these were taken. :)

Starring:
Stripper CG HOFSH
Cameos provided by Paddling_man/Cutshaw's passaround pair:
Stripper CG SJTAC
Stripper CG SFNO
:D:)

Passaround15.jpg

Passaround12.jpg

Back