"All this has happened before, and all this will happen again."

Jaxx

"If you believe in the gods, then you believe in the cycle of time that we are all playing our parts in a story that is told again, and again, and again throughout eternity."

BLADE 2006...
Amy_FBM_BLADE2006.jpg

BLADE 2009!!!
Amy_MOAB_BLADE2009a.jpg
Amy_MOAB_BLADE2009b.jpg

;):thumbup:

[youtube]cUchAD44xA8[/youtube]

Does this mean at Blade 2012 Amy will have a Busse bigger than the moab?

The music from BSG was completely amazing, and the cover of All Along The Watchtower that was composed for the series really blew me away. Within the context of the show it worked so well.

Also, thanks for making me miss BSG. I was only just getting over the that show! :eek:

:thumbup:Hey JAXX maybe you could answer a question for me. Was Amy as AWESOME then as she was this year or is Amy getting better every year . I don't know how she could top this year . :thumbup::D

Just stand back and be amazed bro....

(and I'll take B5 over BSG. BSG was great, but...)

:thumbup:Hey JAXX maybe you could answer a question for me. Was Amy as AWESOME then as she was this year or is Amy getting better every year . I don't know how she could top this year . :thumbup::D

NewBob, BLADE '06 pre-dates me by a year, but to answer your question, I'd have to say that I think that she's always been awesome & amazing, but becomes even more so every year (actually, every day!! :D).

She just gets more & more ravishing every year too, don'tcha think??? ;):thumbup::thumbup:

It's the Coors Light booties that do it for me! You go girl!!

I had cute shoe's on UNTIL Saturday...My feet have not recovered:thumbdn: but I think they will live:thumbup:

I will do my best:D:D

and the whole crew was awesome:thumbup::thumbup: and it makes it real easy when we have AWESOME people like you all:thumbup::thumbup:

Amy-0

Hold on, Hold on here Hogs.............................

Just one question?

Amy-0, were you really wearing Coors light slippers? Really?

Continue on my friends, continue on!

Back