All you Spyderco Forumites- take a moment and give yourself a pat on the back...

Hi-

Just wanted to say again how much I like coming to this forum to talk Spydies with all of you great people. It's nice and focused here, and I like that. So thanks to each and every one of you, you are the best!

I just thought of this recently, as the general blade forum has been going out of control as of late. I understand this is a part of growth and I welcome all the new members, but it's gotten really "loud" in there lately. Makes me appreciate this group of hardcore Spyderco fans even more.

Thanks to all- (sniff, sniff) I love you guys!
wink.gif

clip

Ugh... Please, no group hugs. That makes me uncomfortable with my masculinity.

I do agree though that the Spyderco Forum kicks butt. You very rarely see any bickering or locked threads here. There are probably several reasons for that.

A lot of smart dudes post here too. There are several people that post here frequently who simply know much more about knives than I do. Some of these respected members are: misque, FullerH, David Rock, Tommi, Ewok, James Mattis and, of course, Sal Glesser. There are many more, and I hate to leave people out, but these are just a couple of guys that I have fun learning from.

Anyway, the "newbies" that post in this forum seem to fit right in as well. It's amazing how smoothly this place runs.

I agree with you whole heartedly Clip Point... but your still "not gettin' my Bud Light"!
smile.gif

Sometimes I stray and check out general and occassionally T & T - some of the posts are so out there I come scuttling back to the intelligent & amusing mecca that is the Spyerforum - thank you all
biggrin.gif

Back