• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Alliance designs, Aramis Para3 scales, Bareknuckle blackout, stonewashed spyderco clips

H0bbs

Gold Member
I have up for sale today a few knives that aren’t getting much pocket time. Pics at the bottom

First up my Alliance Designs Angry Baby Bear by Ray Laconico. Black titanium with carbon fiber. In like new condition with box and original packaging. Looking to get $275

Alliance Designs EZE in carbon fiber again all original packaging in like new condition. Has been carried but can’t find any evidence of it. $240

Aramis Carbon Fiber grand line scales. Have been carried and are set for a deep carry clip. I can include some extra long screws if you want to try them out. They are anodized green and the Bronze ones are 1/4inch. In very good condition. Asking $old.

SMKW exclusive Bareknuckle 7777 full blackout model with 20cv blade. Has been carried and cut probably some paper but looks as good as when it came out the box. Sorry for missing the price. I was asking $old

Lastly some stonewashed Spyderco clips $12 each

https://flickr.com/photos/31446035@N05/sets/72157715353144117

Last edited:
I posted my email on your profile. Let me know your PayPal and I'll get payment out to you.

Yeah didn’t post a price, I asked 5 min after posting, and now it is SPF...
Sorry about that fiasco. Somebody (with rep) PM’d that they would take it and asked how much I wanted then withdrew their offer. If you’re still interested contact me. I will honor the first inquiry of the price as the first in line.

Last edited:
I’ll take the bareknuckle please. I know I’m late but one never knows?:D

Last edited:
Back