• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Alligator Gar Scales

I have 35 sets of G10 backed Gar scales up for grabs. These are Texas Alligator Gar which has been tanned, stabilized and adhered to G10 using G-Flex Epoxy. The scales are extremely tough and durable and also offer a very grippy surface.

Please visit my partner website to purchase: http://www.burlsandblades.com/exotic-scales.html

Since these are new with not many folks using them, I'll give you guys a 20% discount and free shipping if you enter the code 20OFF upon checkout in the next 5 days. Thank you.

Last edited:
Since the software continues to charge shipping PLEASE KNOW THAT I WILL REFUND ANY SHIPPING CHARGED BY PAYPAL. Thank you.

Last edited:
Examples used in Remods...

photo3_zps5e0a51bf.jpg

photo4_zpsccfef87f.jpg

photo51_zpsaef3eb03.jpg

photo6_zpse5c84496.jpg

Last edited:
Mike, does this stuff smell as good as armadillo when you grind it? :)
Good looking material.

I haven't noticed much of a smell. Each scale is a piece of bone connected with a very small amount of tissue. The stabilizing resin seems to drown out any fish smell. And the bone, well you know that odor. :)

Impulse purchase... Send me one. I've shot plenty of gars while bowfishing, and have caught a few on trotlines as well.

Back