"allthebestdeals" on Ebay

Harry Callahan

Fresh outta warranty
Gold Member
Platinum Member
Anybody ever deal with this guy? I just won a serrated Military from him at a fantastic price. I didn't need the extra Military, but couldn't pass on the price. Anyhow, during the bidding process I checked out his other auctions. What a Spydermine! Doesn't seem to be any reserve on any of this stuff. Everything is described as NIB and his reviews are excellent.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...hebestdeals&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

My trade isn't complete yet but so far the communication has been excellent, complete with a tracking number. I have a feeling there's gonna be another Spyderhaul in my near future! :D

I just received a Police model which was supposed to have VG-10 but came in AUS-55. I emailed my complaint and they're sending me the correct knife with a postage paid return box to ship the incorrect one back. They apologized for their error.
Doesn't get better than that, IMHO.

Ken

Welcome to the forums Ken. Glad to hear of your good deal with this dude. My new Military is supposed to be here today but we've got some seriously iced over roads. Mail may not even run in rural areas today.

Anyhoo, glad to hear about the hassle-free replacement of your knife. I have a VG-10 Police. Great knife!

He had two listed, one right after the other. I put in a reasonable bid on each, figuring I'd be outbid on at least one of them. I wasn't. Won both auctions. Sooo, it was glaringly obvious that the two, which arrived together, weren't the same.
He responded to my email within a few hours. Seems fine to deal with.

Ken

That's how I won the Military, figuring I'd be outbid. I was shocked when the email came informing me I'd won the auction. What a price! During my research, I ran across a NIB Starmate that he'd started out at ONE dollar! It was sitting at thirty something last time I checked. I can't figure out how he's able to sell these knives that far below dealer cost. I have a rough idea what dealers pay for these things, and some of his auctions (including the one that I won) seem to end up substantially below that level. Amazing. :)

He's relatively new to ebay judging from his feedback. Time will tell if he sticks around.
Most of the knives are closing at near wholesale, some over, some under. It's possible he's clearing out old inventory and isn't really concerned with the final price as much as just getting rid of the knives. Or, he's selling off an estate sale collection or a store buyout. Again, time will tell.
Yeah, I'm watching those Starmates...

Ken

Back