!!!!Almost at 1000 posts, time for a SAK GIVEAWAY!!!

I believe it is time that I give something back to the community that we all appreciate so much. I have fairly new red Victorinox Huntsman SAK that I will be giving away to the lucky winner! I will post pics later but I am sure you all know what it is. There is one issue with it. This SAK has a sheath. As I contemplated the rules of this giveaway, I realized that I want it to go to someone who contributes to the bladeforums community. Therefore, I am going to limit this to only those who are paying members (basic and up) OR you must have more than 50 posts at the time of the giveaway. If you have less than 50 posts, you must at least be a basic member at the time of the give away. If you meet the requirements, all you have to do is post "I'm in" and then thank me for the chance;) This will be decided by random. Your first post will be counted as your entry. The giveaway ends at 12 noon on 5/13.
Update: it wasn't missing the toothpick, it was missing the tweezers. I put some from an older sak I have in as a replacement because the tweezers are just to handy to not include some! I am not sure if I still have the correct sheath either;) US only please.
Thanks for playing!

null_zpsf7cbcb46.jpg

null_zpsb8b06a1b.jpg

null_zps6797a72b.jpg

Mike

Last edited:
Back