Almost Ready To Ship 2019

It looks like everything went well this time on the #9 John, been holding on to its pants now for a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
The knife arrived yesterday. It's glorious, but we all knew that from John's pic. Here's a couple of glamour shots before I get 'er dirty.
icXfcE8.jpg

62xZlrN.jpg

FX3Dmg7.jpg

eKqb1fR.jpg

It's really a beautiful piece of work, but it's not going to stay shiny for too long. Campfires and campfire cooking, hiking, making walking sticks, carving various spur of the moment stuff for my kids...there's work to be done. I'm looking forward to the natural patina O1 forms. Me and the CBK have some knife things to do. Thanks John!
Does this fine blade show patina yet

4SAm52U.jpg

It was starting to look good (above pic) until I let someone try it out for a bushcrafting adventure and he sent it back dirty and rusty. I cleaned it all up but now it’s unintentionally shiny again. I love a good honest patina. I don’t love dirt and rust.

Looks like it needs to cut up some meat or fruit a couple times and you'll be all set again. Really like that blade shape, might have to save that one in case my CBK needs a little brother. I have been thinking something like your design, but maybe pocket sized, built on a element hunter handle.

4SAm52U.jpg

It was starting to look good (above pic) until I let someone try it out for a bushcrafting adventure and he sent it back dirty and rusty. I cleaned it all up but now it’s unintentionally shiny again. I love a good honest patina. I don’t love dirt and rust.

That is a fine knife you have there. What is the model?

Back