Almost Ready To Ship 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to get it! That's one of the many great things when working with John - you can get modifications to standard designs. You just have to be clear about what you want and then trust John's artistic sense balanced by his engineering skill. In my opinion the small stuff can make a huge difference. I just wanted a pinkie hook to give a little more power to the cutting. I plan on using this knife in the kitchen both at home and camping. I love the iron wood. It's heavy but typically balances the knives real well. It of course looks great with a nice dark wood color.

I can't wait to get it! That's one of the many great things when working with John - you can get modifications to standard designs. You just have to be clear about what you want and then trust John's artistic sense balanced by his engineering skill. In my opinion the small stuff can make a huge difference. I just wanted a pinkie hook to give a little more power to the cutting. I plan on using this knife in the kitchen both at home and camping. I love the iron wood. It's heavy but typically balances the knives real well. It of course looks great with a nice dark wood color.
Now you need a matching paring knife to make a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back