Alox Rambler?

When are we going to be able to purchase one of these? I'm pretty excited to get my hands on one...

The first limited test run did not make it into the newsletter, but the next, larger, run will be offered there. The workflow of raw scales-anodizing-assembly-delivery-sales for these runs is quite unpredictable, but we may see the next run within the next few weeks, not months.

the alox rambler are in stock now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9fc8Be9PxA

we also have some dual color ones, they will show up on ebay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_UOyImNsHc

IMG_4807-1.jpg

IMG_4808-1.jpg

IMG_4809-1.jpg

IMG_4811-1.jpg

IMG_4812-1.jpg

IMG_4813-1.jpg

IMG_4814-1.jpg

IMG_4816-1.jpg

few more red and silver ones are now in stock, they will be in the next newsletter.

IMG_6512.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6515.jpg

IMG_6517.jpg

IMG_6518.jpg

IMG_6519.jpg

New run of silver alox Ramblers is in, this time with "Victorinox" inscription on the engraving panel.

Rambler_Silver_800.jpg

Rambler_Silver_Back_800.jpg

Any chance on getting more/different colors? I know people would like orange, black, and blue.

More colours will likely be available in the future. So far there were limited runs in orange, red, purple, olive gree, and blue.

Got the Red, now I want the silver too:D
I tried confirming ordering one plus another knife over the last couple days, no replies. Wonder if Roger is away
or my emails going into the junk folder.

Just checked my mailbox and lo and behold my new Alox Rambler was sitting in there just waiting for me to reach in and give it some love. I wasn't expecting it until sometime next week. What a nice surprise! Thanks, Roger, for getting it out and to me as fast as you did! Nice work, also! It's a very nice addition to my growing family of Victorinox and Wenger Swiss Army knives.

Cheers!

Currahee!

thanks for the feedback and enjoy that new sak.

i joust got the update from ibach that from now on, all 58mm alox will have the victorinox on the engraving plate, looks we where the first who got it, i like the new scale alot.

i joust got the update from ibach that from now on, all 58mm alox will have the victorinox on the engraving plate, looks we where the first who got it, i like the new scale alot.

indeed! it looks perfect there...
DSC00079.jpg

and, roger, be careful. that southern cooking looks and tastes great, but before you know it you weigh 350 pounds and all of your arteries are clogged! lol, i'm only teasing. that meal you posted on youtube looked delicious!

cheers, and thanks again!

Currahee!

Back