• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Alsdorf Barehead Jack

Barehead Jack Slipjoint Folder

I am offering the following:

Features:
Natural Canvas Micarta
Heat Treated 416 S.S. Integral Liners and Satin Bolsters
Milled/ Relieved Liners
Stainless Steel Pins
Stainless Steel Screws (For Handle Material)
Stainless Steel Shield
Polished 440C Stainless Steel Clip Blade, Hollow Ground W/Flat Ground Edge 57-58c
Backsprings Are Flush In The Open, Closed, And Half Stop positions,
3 1/8" Closed 5 3/4" Open--This Is A Great Carry Size (Black Slip Pouch Included)

All my cutlery is "Sole Authorship" (I do all work in my shop including heat treating, engraving and embellishments) and I Stand Behind All My Work.

SOLD $235.00 USPS First Class Shipping Included CONUS. (Insurance $3.00 Buyers Option) Sorry No International Sales or Shipping.
Just say "I'll Take It" here, PM or E-mail if you would like to purchase.
Payment Terms: I accept Cashiers Check, Money Order, Check or PayPal (PayPal add 3% $7.00)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

I Sincerely Do Appreciate You Taking The Time To Viewing My Item.
Mike

It is the BUYERS RESPOSIBILITY, NOT THE SELLER,To Asertain All The Local, State and Federal Laws Pertaining To The Use, Purchase And Posession. ABSOLUTELY NO SALE WILL BE MADE TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21.
HPIM1785W.JPG

Last edited:
That was fast, really nice knife, you need to stop posting after the old folks like me go to bed, I will never have a chance.:p
Jim

Back