• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Amber Stag & Basketweave Gent's (sold)

Alan Davis Knives

Knife Maker
overall - 7 1/8"
blade – 3 1/8"” tip to bolsters
steel- Devin Thomas stainless damascus (basket weave)
grind - 14" hollow
scales - amber dyed sambar stag
bolsters - Copper texture tech
liners -– textured, file worked & anodized titanium
back spacer - textured, file worked & double anodized titanium
thumb stud - hand turned copper inset with amber stag
Bearing pivot for a fast and smooth operation. Strong detent, strong secure lock up and zero blade play in any direction.

$1085 shipped in the US. Paypal, money order and most other forms of payment.

Thanks for looking,
Alan

stag and copper 030.JPG stag and copper 031.JPG stag and copper 033.JPG stag and copper 034.JPG stag and copper 020.JPG stag and copper 022.JPG stag and copper 016.JPG stag and copper 017.JPG

That’s enough, just can’t look at this one any more. I’ll take it.

Glad somebody caved Ken!!! I already spent all of my discretionary funds for the month ... so was not in the position to give you any competition!! Beautiful knife!!

Last edited:
I know what you mean Dennis. I told myself no more new ones without selling others. Just had to have this one so I sold a Bing knife
To a member who had been interested. This one is a real beauty.

I came back and looked at this one myself...over and over...but, my 2019 knife funds are pretty much committed (I have 5 currently on order) and I don’t have any I want to sell...

Castnet
I keep telling myself no more new ones, until I sell others...Damn that's hard to do!! Nice snag on this knife!
Bmgillum,
I hear you, Bro'...so hard to let them go!!...;-0

Back