• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ameribrade Fastback, Anvil, various other items

I'm accepting a job across the country and I haven't been able to use this stuff in over a year, so up for sale it goes. Items are:
-Ameribrade Fastback 1hp variable drive motor, mounted to a Uline machinist table (has wheels but it locks into a very solid table), has the 9" standard work rest, combo wheel and platen. I'd used a KMG and a Grizzly before this and this is the nicest grinder I've used. Sold
-Kanca 77lb anvil. $400
-Portable bandsaw from Harbor freight on a swag table, with foot pedal plug. $150.
-Atlas knife forge (This needs a new set screw for the side tube part, but the one that's in there is set correctly right now, the head is stripped). $250.

I'd rather everything go to the same place but if not that's okay, I'm in central Ohio and I can bring everything anywhere within 2-3 hours of here. I'm willing to ship but my work schedule has been harsh and I imagine it would be expensive. I travel for work so if you're a bit further than that let me know and maybe I'll be through your area. Not listed as sale items but I'll also give you a large assortment of about 20-30 belts (36 grit-400grit), various steel bars of 1084, 80crv2, 5160, a couple of hammers, a propane tank for the Atlas, magnetic handle, an industrial extension cord (can handle the higher voltage if you upgrade the motor), extra portaband blades. Basically everything I have for this hobby will be yours. Pics to follow, but everything is in great condition. The atlas needs a new set screw, and the table has some staining and very slight surface rust in some areas (it's uncoated steel). Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hey you guys I’m very sorry. In the past when I’ve been replied to on BF or when I receive messages I get an email notifying me so I thought all this time nobody was interested. The grinder actually was sold but I still have the anvil and furnace, should anybody be interested.

Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, it was only the grinder was I interested in.

Back