• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Amheasrt Cutlery Trapper, GEC Mako Jigged Chestnut Bone, Case XX USA 6 Dot Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amhearst Cutlery Stag Mini-Trapper-Measures 3 /8" closed. Has some really nice stag scales except for one pin crack that's stable. I've owned this knife since 2007 and it's remained the same. Blades have really good snap. Never carried or used. Asking $125.00 Net PayPal and. USPS Priority shipping with insurance included. CONUS sales only.

GEC Northfield 2010 Mako Whittler with black/gold acrylic scales. Serialized #31 of 50 made. Knife has never been used and only out for pictures. All blades have great snap. Comes with tube and COA. Asking $95.00 NET. Price includes USPS Priority mailing with insurance. CONUS sales only.

Case XX USA 6205R 6 dot 1974 Razor knife. Features saw cut brown bone scales. One side is darker than the other. No cracks and both blades are snappy. Asking $110.00 NET. Price includes USPS Priority Mail with insurance.

I reserve the right with whom I do business with.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 24
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 23
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 28
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg