• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

An American and a Russian

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, call or email.

William Chu, aka 10after10
text or call: (773) 255 - zero 444
email: pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com
(not PayPal email)

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "emailed you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting or calling is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with my PayPal email.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- Please contact me for International Sales if you are outside of USA, or if your PayPal account is based outside of USA, before committing to buy.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Microtech SOCOM, circa 10/1998

20191014_172853 by William Chu, on Flickr

20191014_172934 by William Chu, on Flickr

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157711341918891

Very good to excellent overall condition. 154-CM blade is centered. Zero play in any direction. Tiny tiny bit of lock stick. There are some relatively faint marks on either side of the blade towards the tip. The rest of the blade looks unused. Edge looks to be original Microtech factory edge, without any nicks, chips or rolls. The aluminum handles have rubber inserts unlike the current model which has "grip tape". There is one slightly more noticeable, but still faint, scratch right above the clip. Otherwise, handles looks mint. All hardware in great condition, nothing mangled or stripped. The stonewashed pocket clip has some faint scratches but just about invisible to the naked eye. For a knife that's almost 12 years old, it's really in great shape. If it weren't for the marks on the blade, I would have rated it to be near mint to mint overall condition. Knife only, no box/papers.

Overall Length: 9.25"
Blade Length: 4"
Weight: 4.4 oz.

Price: $269 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.
Do NOT commit to buy unless you have carefully read terms & conditions, especially if you are new to Blade Forums. Before offering TRADES, read above.

2. Custom Knife Factory Makosha, CKF Makosha

20191014_173417 by William Chu, on Flickr

20191014_173440 by William Chu, on Flickr

Additional Pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157711344021103

Discontinued model from 2018. Excellent to near mint overall condition. The action on this knife is INCREDIBLY SMOOTH. Seriously a poor man's Shirogorov. It can be opened with thumb on the nail nick or be Spydie flicked open using the nail nick. Drop shut action. M390 blade has a beautiful hand rubbed satin finish and is perfectly centered. Only flaw is "blemish" underneath the nail nick where I Spydie flicked it open a bunch of times. Edge is original factory edge without nicks, chips or rolls. No play in any direction. Absolutely zero lock stick. Carbon fiber/titanium handles are in near mint condition as is the pocket clip. Comes with original CKF pouch, COA card, polishing cloth, complete set of replacement pivot hardware, screws and pocket clip. Even the CKF chocolate.

Overall Length: 8.5"
Blade Length: 3.6"
Weight: 4.5 oz.

Price: $269 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.

SOLD, thank you BCCK BCCK and as always thanks Blade Forums.

*****Also For Sale*****

- Microtech "USN Exclusive" - was $299, NOW.....
https://bladeforums.com/threads/fsot-microtech-exclusive.1687692/

Last edited:
Back