An INFI Hognose War Sword? . . . . This Will Be Your ONLY Chance EVER, To Score This Beast!

Balance point is around 3” past the end of the handle. Possibly 3 point something inches. Balancing on a finger isn’t the most precise way to measure, I’m sure. Final guess would be 3.25”. Here’s a balancing pic that happens to show of the Micarta a bit more.

Kp0VeT5.jpeg
Thanks! 🍺

I’ve been taking some practice swings with it. As safely as possible. Meaning with the cardboard sheath on. 🙄
One thing I’ve noticed is that you would want to keep you grip as choked up as you can. If your grip slips towards the rear of the grip, top of the handle can dig into the outside of your palm/wrist. Doesn’t seem to be an issues if no part of my hand slips past the end of the Micarta. If the butt of the handle was shaped like a Battle Mistress, or even a Hell Razor 2, you could grip it lower for even more momentum. As it is, it looks cool as heck. But watch out! This snake will bite!!

I’ve figured out a way to get a two handed grip on the HNWS. It’s not the most comfortable thing, but it works. I have size Large hands, so pretty small compared to the giants that dwell here. Not sure this method will work for everyone. I interlace my fingers. Got the idea from the grip I was taught for a golf club. Here’s a couple of pics to show what I mean. Let me know if this works for you.

o1BPr4l.jpg

s67d9ju.jpg

I’ve figured out a way to get a two handed grip on the HNWS. It’s not the most comfortable thing, but it works. I have size Large hands, so pretty small compared to the giants that dwell here. Not sure this method will work for everyone. I interlace my fingers. Got the idea from the grip I was taught for a golf club. Here’s a couple of pics to show what I mean. Let me know if this works for you.

o1BPr4l.jpg

s67d9ju.jpg
...but, where's the rest of the sword?! 😅
That looks like a huge sword, at least at the hilt area.

It should have been a hand and half handle length. Balance would have moved back and spin inertia increased on cuttings strokes. along with more room for support hand in chopping swing

...but, where's the rest of the sword?! 😅
That looks like a huge sword, at least at the hilt area.

I took those photos by myself, with an iPad. The camera lens was hanging over the edge of a countertop, and I used my nose to push the button to take the pictures. That’s why it’s so close, and you only see a small portion of the sword.

2 hands ?

hmm i barely fit one on these ?

I’ve got a neat trick for you to get a two handed grip, as well!! It’s called two swords.

Last edited:
I took those photos by myself, with an iPad. The camera lens was hanging over the edge of a countertop, and I used my nose to push the button to take the pictures. That’s why it’s so close, and you only see a small portion of the sword.

All good bro! Just messing around. 😁

Balance point is around 3” past the end of the handle. Possibly 3 point something inches. Balancing on a finger isn’t the most precise way to measure, I’m sure. Final guess would be 3.25”. Here’s a balancing pic that happens to show off the Micarta a bit more.

Kp0VeT5.jpeg
My Battle Grade is about 3 3/8"
20240109_195544.jpg

Last edited:
I get busy doing other things for a few months and come back to find I missed out on an INFI Hognose War Sword. I would have been all over a stonewashed with tan micarta to match my FMV-8. Looks like a handy chopper!

Back