An Old BKT Brute Review

Brain Jones is a DOG ! I looked up Beckers because a friend of mine has a Companion. I could not believe that there were any knives at that price point as well made. Than I saw the BRUTE and immediately sought to buy one only to find out they are no longer available. There are women I am less disappointed about not having than I am about not having a BRUTE but OK I can accept that. I have other survival knives. Like women I can not have them all.

Than after I have finally reconciled with the fact that Ethan Becker and KA_BAR will not be reintroducing the "BRUTE" Brain has to rub it in with this review of Ethan Beckers most excellent design. DOG I know others who have said that the Becker Bowie cuts better and that may be so. But the more I read the more I know none of the Beckers IMO approach the versatility, strength and sheer beauty of the BRUTE. In fact IMO few if any knives at any price point do and I do own a few high end blades. The Companion is on the way and I expect to acquire other Beckers but of all the Beckers out there I want the BRUTE the most especially after this review. DOG !! So if anyone id selling PM me I'm buying

Seriously Brain great review even if it is heartbreaking.

Back