An old kukri ? with a chipped blade

You may have to send them to me. Unless you are a gold member I don't think you can post pix but what do I know?

I just sent you a picture of the smaller kuk Uncle Bill. Sorry for my ignorance. Thanks Chuck Lambert

kokochow,

Are there any marking or accessories with the second knife, and could you give us the demensions for the piece?

n2s

There are no markings that I can see. The overall length is 15&7/8 inches. The blade length is 12 inches. The widest part of blade is 2inches. There was no scabbard or accessories. The bolster is brass though you can't tell except for one tiny spot that is shining. The pomel cap is peened over with what looks like a nail a quarter inch from the tand protrusion. The handle length is four inches to bolster on top side. Bottom side is 3 &1/2 inches to bolster. Pomel cap looks to be steel. Typical shape. Thats about all the info I can give. Thanks Chuck Lambert

I sent two closeup pic's of the second kuk to Uncle Bill. If he has time maybe he will post.. Thanks Chuck Lambert

No . The pic's are actuall titled kuk4 & kuk5 . They wii have a redish backgroung as they were done on my scanner. Thanks Chuck Lambert.. They were sent out at 11:46 & 11:50 respectively

Thanks everyone for your help. I hope I hav'nt been too much of a pain. Again thanks for all your help. Chuck Lambert

Koko,
If you decide to have the khuks repaired, e-mail me off list for shipping address, etc.

Back