• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

An sng that needs a home

by luck i was able to acquire a lovely strider sng but as i already carry a large drop point i find it's practicality limited. any of you gents got something to trade? i dig the outrageous and utilitarian

This is my first time trading on the forums. i'm working at my knife shop so i don't have access to a camera but its in alright condition. you can tell it's a used knife but it's a strider, it can take a lot. I'm in carlsbad california

I have a Scott Gossman 8" camp knife, D2 blade and buff horn scales. Got a pic of the SNG? Pics of my knife are in the Customs for sale section.

Have you got an email address I can send to?

Could you get any pics of the SnG later?

Which color scales has it got?

Any interest in any of:
- Benchmade 420 (Snody Resistor, blade finish, partial serration), some scuffing
on finish
- Spyderco Yojimbo (blue scales), carried a couple times
- Spyderco Military (satin finish, serrated), never carried

- Oakley Why 2 sunglasses
- Oakley Mag Four "S" sunglasses

i work in a knife shop guys, doesn't anybody have some cool custom tacticals? or maybe just something not quite so production?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/jbfglass/AMsnubby305ebay.jpg[/IMG]

How about an Al Mar push knife. It is new in box, never sharpened or carried. This pic is of a similar one auctioned on Ebay, but I could send you an actual photo if interested?
Jim63

Hope this makes it this time.
Jim63
AMsnubby305ebay.jpg

Back