and my new Tinker is

something different then the norm and then what is in my collection
sweet-154.jpg

should be getting it in a few days. Next in line was the gladius, but had to save my welfare checks for the upcomming San Francisco Token Kai on the 18th of this month and next month the B.A.K.C.A in Palo Alto Ca. never know what I just gota git laying on a table wanting to go home with me...Vince and Larry so far plan on being at the B.A.K.C.A so like last time I hope to see some of Tinkers other swords in the real and if the dont make it for some reason then I'll see them in Vegas for the Las Vegas Classic Knife Show, its easy to justify the $$$ when you see the weapon hand and not by a few photos or one...So the new toy should go good next the few others I have...
Thanks Vince and Larry at bladeart.com !!

I could talk myself into something like that!

Hey, that's a nice one! I love the blade shape, it's one of my favourites. I'm curious, though...around the hilt and pommel end, there's some graininess, almost like pitting...?

Is that just a rough finish, or scale, or what? I like the simple scabbard, too! This would be one that would get worn and used a good bit! Hard to tell the size exactly, but it looks like it'd make a great camp-knife, even! But then, I AM from Texas...!!

:D

Kal

How much? $$$?

Reminds me of some ancien Scythian sword blades, short, bevelled point, devastatingly simple.

I like it!

Keith
En Ferro Veritas

$250.00 still cheaper then many of the custom knives I like...more steel for the buck...

Back