Andre Anderson Fishtail Fighter

About a month ago, I received a knife I had been watching for awhile on a site. The original photos were part of a series of images that Coop has done for the seller and they made the knife look stunning.

I finally ordered the knife and it arrived and is quite amazing. It is quite long 11 1/4" OAL and 5 5/8" blade length but in the hand is extremely light and delicate.

2anderssonfighterFL4319multim.jpg

I was able to contact Andre to get some info about the blade. It is Uddeholm 15N20 + 20C (the darker color + nickel. The handle is carved Russian mammoth ivory and Desert Ironwood with nickel silver spacers. The sheath, very snug fitting, is tooled orthopaedic leather.

Quite a marvelous package.

I got to handle that one on the weekend - it's stunning. Has Andre cornered the market on BIG chunks of gorgeous mammoth ivory or what?

Great knife and pics Murray!

Roger

What an eye popper ! That blade is absolutely HOT !

Congrat's Andre & Murray !

Beautiful peice. The carving layout looks so presice and well done. Killer looking steel in the blade too.

Congrats Murray, on a VERY nice fixed blade!
That one rang my chimes as well. :)

There is a LOT going on in that knife and sheath. Looks like it's in good hands!

Coop

That is an extraordinary knife. It's also incredibly light and tight. Murray certainly has an eye for beautiful, quality knives!

Back